Monday, March 28, 2011

Here I am!

I was beginning to think that my blogging days were over, that I should retire these typing fingers for more spring-like activities, but then friends noticed I stopped, and so I've decided to keep going for now.

So what have I been doing all this time? ah ah! A little of this and a little of that. I've been keeping up with my Sun Run Training, running 10km with no difficulty  during the last few weekends, and also going to my Zumba class regularly. I love it! It's just the best way to sweat. Our teacher, Maggie, is offering classes on Saturdays to learn how to really work those body bits and pieces. I usually do pretty good; I can get my feet to do one thing and my arms another, but try my shoulders or my hips, and I start to look like a fish finding itself in open air. So I might join....

The weather has inspired me to create an oasis for myself on our top deck. I've bought a nice lounger and a collection of pots. Next are some plants. Maybe I'll go the easy route and just buy grass. I'm still looking for something serene like a Buddha statue.... I'll be posting photos when it starts to take shape.

What else? Nursed a baby back to health, picked a lot of snot out of small nostrils. Fought a cold myself for a week. Watched my husband snot around after me. This cold is almost out of the house! Yay!

Bought a new leather jacket which makes me feel hot. ooooeeeeee!

Keeping up with my favorite shows: Amazing Race, The Good Wife, and the Office.

In awe of my son everyday! He's learning how to walk, steer his push-toy, scoop food into his mouth, choose books, brush his teeth, talk lots of gibberish, and slide down the stairs on his belly. He's so amazing.

Enjoyed spending time with my parents and watching their garden take shape.

Spent some time with friends and their lovely young babies who are soon off to Australia for work .

So, yup. I've been up to this and that. More on the horizon....

Read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment