Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sleeping Beauties

I proudly planted tulip bulbs for the first time. Every spring when I see gardens full of flowers, I always kick myself for not thinking about planting some of my own and so this year, I took advantage of a few coupons and purchased two new pots at GardenWorks. (Very beautiful and inspiring, but very expensive, so look for coupons or go on their customer appreciation day) You might also try to go to Wing Wong's (I like saying Wing Wong lots, Wing Wong!) just a few doors down on Marine Drive going East. They have amazing fruits and veggies, plus really reasonably priced plants.



As I mentioned in a previous post, I've wanted to seek out more Wabi Sabi, so I purchased this beautiful warped pot for some "Pied a Terre" bulbs. Can't wait til Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment