Saturday, October 29, 2011

Writing for a Year

It's been one year since I started writing this blog. I haven't made photos albums or scrapbooks or recorded the day my son learned to walk on his own or said his first word. But, 85 posts later, I summarize this:

  • I live in a super neighborhood, in a really nice house, with a wonderful husband and awesome kid. 
  • I am blessed to be at home with my kid.
  • He rocks!
  • Living a peaceful and balanced family life is an art.
  • Taking time to do things I enjoy is essential to my health and the health of my family.
  • Doesn't nature just blow your mind?

Some say that blogging is "so over". Especially blogs written my moms. And sometimes I think it's true. It takes a lot of writing talent to have a following, not to mention something to say. It seems it's all about saying it quick and I admit, I sometimes think my brain can't handle more than 2 paragraphs at a time. But, still. I think I will continue. You never know, maybe someone out there is enjoying it, and I certainly am.

neighborhood owl

No comments:

Post a Comment