Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring is in the Air! Or is it?

I've decided to invite Spring to come a little earlier than it wants to this year. Come on out, I say! Don't just sit there behind those gray clouds, poking your nose in once in a while! Do it with drama, something like, um... a whole week of sunshine!

So to keep preoccupied while I wait for Spring's dramatic entrance, I've done a few fun things:

  1. I've bought a pair of sexy sandals ( I should probably take care of my winter feet...)
  2. I've taken to wearing my sunglasses, just in case, you never know when you might need them right?
  3. I've registered for a dance class to keep that body moving and sexy.
  4. I've made diner plans with friends.
  5. I'm about to eat a big pile of asparagus.
  6. I've donated clothes baby and I don't fit in anymore.
  7. I've taken a pair of boots to be fixed and polished.
  8. I took a colorful necklace I bought in Brazil to be restrung so I can wear it again.
  9. I plan on doing some finger paints with Baby this weekend.
  10. I started using an exercise band to strengthen my upper body.
  11. I've gone through all the spices, medicine and condiments and thrown out anything that was expired, don't ask me what was dated 2008...;)
So that's it for now. I think I'm doing pretty good to keep those rainy day blues away! Click on the post and leave a comment to let me know what you're doing to bring a bit of sunshine in your life.

1 comment:

  1. I run out the door with baby when I notice that the rain has stopped and make the most of those moments! And if the rain doesn't stop, I dress baby in her rain gear and go puddle jumping. Nothing makes me smile more than watching baby splash in the puddles - it brings her such joy! It makes me not mind the rain quite so much. But I have to say...buying a new pair of sexy sandals would probably bring me so much joy!

    ReplyDelete