Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Creative Energy

I hung up my painting up the other day and now it's back to the sewing machine! Yahoo! I had a lot of scraps from making the kid's big boy quilt and made up some bookmarks. I recently bought some fabric paint and wanted to try it out so I added little stencils on them. I was thinking mostly about my husband who has a pile of magazines, books and his "Porsche Bible" on his bedside table, while I have a stack of my neighbor's borrowed novels. So there, you go, 2 bookmarks for my husband and 2 for Marie-Anne.

I also completed a pair of lined wool pants for the kid. I was guesstimating how to attach the lining to the pants and ended up with two pairs of pants attached at the bottoms, oops. A bit of seam-ripping, some head scratching and presto!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment