Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Coffee Bags Creativity!

What to do with those coffee bags? I have a huge stack of them. I had a feeling that these were not recyclable and when I did a quick search on the coffee companies' websites, it was confirmed. Ethical Bean and Saltspring Coffee addressed the issue in the FAQ section of their websites stating that finding a more eco-friendly bagging option this their top priority. I wonder if it would be viable to go directly to the main office and bring my own glass container? I guess driving to Ethical Bean, which is the closest, would defeat the eco-friendly purpose. At least they are willing to take back their own bags as well as the competitors, if you mail them. Mail meaning someone drives them back. Um.... Okay. Let's get creative!
Gift bag for my friend Sandi's b-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment