Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Les Faux Bourgeois French Restaurant

After moving to Cedar Cottage-Kensington, I realize how much I miss having decent restaurants close to my door. Everyone says, oh, but you're close to The Drive....I have a love hate relationship with The Drive... so it was nice to zoom down Knight and go to Les Faux Bourgeois on a snowy night for a romantic dinner with my husband.

Loved the atmosphere, the soft lighting and simple decor. Everyone is seated close together, yet we can hear each other talk. The waiters are attentive yet discreet. It was nice to order in French.

To make it short:
Martinis- Awesome
La salade de chevre chaude- nice, but way too much dressing.
Les moules- Delicious! 

I wish this kind of restaurant would open on Commercial Street (our cool little pocket in the city could use a nice French restaurant)... I'm putting it out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment