Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Monkey Post

My last post was not exactly the most humorous which was is one of my intention for this blog, so I've decided to rewrite it! So on the theme of monkeys..

Before Baby was born, a coworker and friend of mine rescued the last of this monkey from Starbucks which for whatever reason I just couldn't keep my eyes off of. (Which is weird because I've never been a stuffed animal kind of woman..) I guess when you're pregnant, you are surging with a "cute hormone" and everything babyish is irresistible.

This monkey who shall remain nameless, became our tester monkey. Along with long winded manuals, we used him to test straps, snaps, and wraps. Our car seat, stroller, diapers, sleepsack and crib were all monkey-tested.

Since then it seems monkeys seem to have sneaked up on us here and there. Just the other day, I was reading an animal book to Baby and when I turned the page to the baby monkey, he kissed the page! Baby never did that before and no kissing any other animal, only the monkey. Let's celebrate playfulness today, be a bit more monkey-like, eat fruit, swing, and get rid of our fleas!




No comments:

Post a Comment