Saturday, January 29, 2011

Under the Piano

Last year, while I was still pregnant, my lovely co-workers got me a gift certificate for Under The Piano. What's special about this is that while you are laying under the piano, Craig plays whatever comes to him. How cool is that? Lying down to enjoy a concert that is yours only. Well, Baby came early and we never made it. Today, I managed to make some mommy time for myself and go with my good friend instead. It was fantastic! I regret that I wasn't able to go when Baby was still in my womb because the vibrations from the notes and the piano were so wonderful! After the 40 minute session, I felt so relaxed and so happy.

I recommend this to any pregnant mom, for sure, and anyone else who would like to experience something different. Couples would love it for something intimate and different than your typical dinner date. Craig offers package deals and also a recorded CD copy of your concert. I'll probably go back, just for some more well-deserved mommy time. What a wonderful way to enjoy music! 

No comments:

Post a Comment