Saturday, December 4, 2010

Date Night!

I really can't remember the last time I went out on the date with my husband. It had to be before the Baby was born.... Oh, no. It was one week after Baby was born, it was our anniversary. My parents came over to babysit while was dragged our tired bodies to the neighborhood sushi restaurant. It was short. It was not glamorous. I think I wore my pajamas. It was great! When we came home, my parents had decorated our kitchen table with paper bells, a cake and sparking juice. That was almost a year ago...

I've got that tune from the Black Eyed Peas in my head.... "Tonight's gonna be a good night..." If I can keep my eyes open. I woke up at 5am this morning because of hungry Baby. I hope I can muster up some energy to have decent conversation with others. I'm going to wear a slightly annoying g-string to help keep me awake. And some slightly itchy make-up. And put on some slightly tight shoes....

And I'm going to look GOOD. Dammit. It's about time. 11 months of saggy butt maternity pants, too tight pre-pregnancy jeans, yoga pants, t-shirts, and slippers. Enough. YES to the g-string for a smooth butted pair of silky pants!

"Cause tonight's gonna be a good night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment