Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Step Away from the Baby

Do you know why I have an awesome husband? Because after a long last day at work, saying goodbye to his co-workers and packing up his things, he comes home and takes over the screaming, crying and whining baby. My patience was already wearing thin when I got my finger caught in the clasp as I was trying to tie Baby into his highchair. It hurt so much I started crying, like a tired, damn it hurts, I can't take this anymore, and it's kinda of funny at the same time type of cry. And then baby started to cry again because I was crying. What a mess. My husband swhooshed in just at that moment. I swear I heard the sound of his super hero cape whip up behind him.

I've run away upstairs. I can still hear a faint cry but I choose to ignore it. For my sanity. I choose to ignore it. Thank you my husband. Meu querido.

No comments:

Post a Comment