Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Men are Out to Lunch

Literally!

Grandpa arrived from Brazil yesterday and my Awesome Husband has taken him and the Baby out for lunch while I wait here for my girlfriend to go out to eat! I haven't gone out with her since Baby was born! Thank you guys! Awesome Husband is sooo cute sometimes. He asked me 10 times about how much water to add to Baby's mushed up veggies to warm it up to perfection, and confirmed that yes, he would need to bring the diaper bag, just in case, and restaurant friendly toys and... and... and...then they left.

I don't remember the last time I was in my house, alone.

I feel like I should do something! Take advantage!

Put the stacks of photos in the family album- nah!
Switch the laundry-nah!
Clean the gunk at the bottom of the stove which smokes up every time we use it.-nah!
Fool around with the camera- Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment